HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Joshua, The Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Joshua, The Hunter   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 am

Joshua -no last name- Alias: .
Pic: http://deemonproductions.deviantart.com/art/COWBOY-FUSION-148417638?q=boost%3Apopular+Futuristic+Cowboy&qo=0

Hunter Mask: http://adennbloodraven.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2xq6rq
(Note, is actually a dark obsidian color)

[Professional Database]
The Hunter is a legendary mercenary known throughout the world, both for his deadliness, and his tendency to get any job done. He does not have any known powers.
His preferred weapon is a 5.25mm Aristotle Revolver Styled Pistol. He has appeared all over the world, including in the wastelands. Eyewitness reports state that he killed a super mutant with his bare hands, something no one without powers has achieved. Many of his tales are greatly exaggerated, but truths do lie within.
[Professional Database End]

[Database of the Historical Researcher Richard Howling]
The Hunter. a great figure in the eyes of the world. I have traveled to and fro, allowing me to uncover secrets of his past. For one thing, his assumed name is Joshua, no last name. He seems to originate from the Gerald region, in a town called Feril. From what I have found there, his parents were murdered by raiders when he was 7 years old. From then on, Joshua swore vengeance against these raiders. He separated himself from others, becoming detached. For 8 years he studied and trained himself, until when he was 15 years old, Joshua discovered the raiders that attacked his town. They were none other than the fearsome Sand Warriors, whom disappeared over 10 years ago. From what I believe, Joshua killed every Sand Warrior by himself. Now at the age of 15, that was very impressive, as there were over 60 well trained men in that group. Joshua was not heard from again until 5 years later, when he reappeared in a town, hiring himself out as a mercenary. He was mostly unnoticed by most, so there were barely any records of his jobs. This changed when he took his first major job, hunting down and killing the fabled menace Capric. His employer did not expect him to succeed, which was why he sent 29 other mercenaries to kill Capric. While the others failed, Joshua succeeded, hunting down and killing Capric with no problem. Many powerful individuals noticed this, and were impressed, Capric was supremely skilled, able to take out a whole platoon by himself. Joshua took many other bounty hunting jobs after that, succeeding in each and every one of them. He also took many more jobs, such as raiding a weapons factory in the wastelands, or assassinating a rich noble. He became known as The Hunter about 2 years later, due to his amazing ability to track and kill. Many assassination attempts were made against him, all failed. The rest is known by everyone else. From what I've gathered, the Hunter was in the Caliphor region, helping those revolutionaries against Jaerro.
[End Database of the Historical Researcher Richard Howling]

[Database of Jaerro Redrehfren]
The Hunter-
Eye Color-Indigo
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Skin Tone- Tanned
Sex- Male
Height- 5' 11"
Age- 24-27
Last Known Appearance- Brown Leather Jacket; Black Cargo Pants; Brown Cowboy styled hat; Black mask; Black Leather Belt; Black Gloves; Brown Metal Tipped Leather Boots.
Known Weapons- Heavily Modified 5.25mm Aristotle Revolver Styled Pistol;Modified .30 Caliber Hunting Rifle; Modified 9x9mm M54 High Power Semi-Automatic Pistol; 5.72mm FA 670 Heavy Assault Rifle.

Examinations show that Richard Howling's Database is wrong.
WARNING! Flee on sight, confirmed to be a former SPIRIT.
[End Database of Jaerro Redrehfren]
Back to top Go down
Tankroller

Location : On the I.S.S. Titan, Cowering in fear in my quarters

PostSubject: Re: Joshua, The Hunter   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

This is great and all, but for us (castle role-players) to recognize this post, please create an account and provide your steam ID, if you do not have a steam i.d, please go to
WWW.steamcommunity.com and register
Back to top Go down
DragonsEye

PostSubject: Re: Joshua, The Hunter   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:32 pm

xD This is, of course, if you want to tell us about it. >.>
Back to top Go down
ChaosBlader501

PostSubject: Re: Joshua, The Hunter   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:32 am

I would think that SOMEONE would remember who created the character "Jaerro", though forgetting so was not entirely surprising. I feel that the character described here was overpowered anyhow, and the fact that I created an entirely new powerful organization to be somewhat appalling anyways however, so I don't believe I will be using any of those above in any Roleplay anyhow. Thank you for listening to my rambling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshua, The Hunter   

Back to top Go down

Joshua, The Hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1